Join the NZ Society on a journey through English ale, visiting some of London's most historic pubs as well as a modern craft beer house - and sampling some of the tasty real ales on offer. Learn what makes British cask ale unique to other beers around the world, and why London's Southwark is an area of massive significance to the growth of ale production.
This 2-2.5 hour tour (on foot) led by experienced London tour guide and i recommend levitra for daily use expat Kiwi Charlotte Everett covers:
- 2 traditional English pubs, as well as a half pint of cask ale in each pub
- 1 modern craft beer bar, as well as 3x 1/3 pint tasters
- History of types viagra tablet English ale production, what makes cask/real ale unique, and why it is still the most popular drink in British pubs today
- The difference between "real" cask ale, craft ales, and lager
- History of Southwark and London's Hop Trade.... and more!
The tour meets at 6pm outside the bestbankar.hu ticket gates at the Borough High Street exit of London Bridge Station. Look for your guide with the NZ flag!
Please note that this tour is best suited to small groups, so spaces are strictly limited - please secure your ticket well in advance. The NZ Society regrets that tickets purchased through MusicGlue are non-refundable.
NZ Society Members £19.80 (including ticketing fee) per person
Guests / Non Members £22.00 (including ticketing fee) per person.
To book click HERE